Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ugly Bouquets--Okay, Interesting Bouquets

Thought I'd have a little afternoon detour and find some pictures of what I will call "interesting" bouquets and arrangements.  I realize beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but maybe sometimes the beholder needs glasses.  I readily admit that some of my own creations would never win the blue ribbon at the county fair.  However, a peek at some of the pictures I came across didn't exactly make me think..."Awe, the art of flower arranging!"  Creativity comes in all shapes and sizes, and apparently so does personal interpretation of beauty.  (And just so there's no question...NO, I did not make any of the arrangements pictured in this post!)

Latest trend to keep bouquets looking fresh; use metal flowers...in every color
 
 When all else fails, use all of Grandma's jewelry when you can't find the right flowers


 Not sure what happened here


Greenery, greenery anyone?  How about at least some water?


Blue roses are bad enough, but cupcake blue roses are even worse


That's quite the little arm sculpture there


Careful...careful...don't trip on the ribbon...move over everyone, here comes the bride's bouquet!


Did the cake really have to have all the leftover wedding flowers on top of it?


It's a spider, it's a creature, it's a bouquet that fell on it's head, it's a...well, I'll just leave it at that

1 comment:

  1. So funny! Really liked the massive bride's bouquet and the blue cupcakes...wow. What a treat.

    ReplyDelete